Sunday, January 23, 2011

Costa Rica 2011




























We are all having a great time in Costa Rica. The weather has been nice this year and we are enjoying settling into our home. It makes it difficult to go back for our semi-annual visit. We are buiding a concrete storage room that will be done before we visit California. We are getting bids for the dance floor so I can train Coral. We are planting fruit trees, veggies and spices. Dorian's knee is fully recovered and he is surfing better than ever. I hope you are all doing great. You are more than welcome to come visit us in Costa Rica. We booked our flight for CA on March 28th and we are able to stay as long as we want. I am excited to spend some time with the people I love and take some dance classes. We will probably spend more time in the states later in the year during rainy season. Please give us an update on you and your family. We love to hear from all of you.









1 comment:

AntoniaBologna said...

I just saw this post! OMgoddess but your little coral is such a cutie! I hope you are getting everything done before you come to CA and I hope that you are all enjoying your time in CR. We are still in Maz, will be here until April 2nd, then we will take off for Puerto Vallarta! yay for sailing! Much love to Dorian, Coral, Ivy and yourself from all of us amazing grippettes!